Friday, June 3, 2011

Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger with a Goat Cheese Salad

You'll need:

Burgers (frozen or homemade, I used a frozen, store bought burger)
Franks Red Hot Sauce
Blue Cheese Crumbles
Plum Tomatoes
Onion (you choice)
Lemon
Goat Cheese Crumbles.

Firs I took my burger and poured hot sauce over it and put it in a plastic bag.  I marinated it for about 1/2 an hour





Cook on the grill until done and add blue cheese crumbles.  Allow the cheese to melt.


Top with additional hot sauce and enjoy on a bun.

The Goat Cheese Salad is easily the most delicious thing I've made.  I made this for just me.  I took 1 plum tomato and an even amount of onion chopped.  Be sure to squeeze your tomato to make the salad less watery.  I then took 1/2 a lemon and juiced it over the tomatoes and onion.  I let this sit while the burger cooked.  Add salt and pepper .  When just ready to serve, top with a desired amount of Goat Cheese and mix well to be sure the cheese is covered with the lemon juice.


This was a super quick and easy dinner to prepare.  It's delish....

No comments:

Post a Comment