Monday, August 1, 2011

So I found my Camera

I've been MIA because I lost my camera.  I made a kick butt cream sauce last week and took pics but then I lost it.

So I found it and now I am back to posting.

CREAM SAUCE TO DIE FOR
1/2 onion carmelized
mushrooms (to your liking)
1 small steak (marinated in balsamic vinegar) and chopped
heavy cream (eyeball it)
1-2 tbsp of butter
6 oil packed sun dried tomatoes

While the steak was marinating, I carmelized 1/2 an onion in butter.  When the onions were about done, I added chopped mushrooms.  When the mushrooms were tender enough, I added the marinated steak.


I cooked the steak until it was just about done.  Then I added the cream to cover most of the add ins. Then I chopped and added the sun dried tomatoes.

Then I just cooked the sauce, stirring constantly until it thickened enough to my liking 3-5 minutes.
I served this with garden veggie pasta.  It was so amazing.  I think the ingredient that made it was the sun dried tomatoes.

Well, it seems I am back!!!! Can't wait to continue sharing my goodness with you...heck, you may have 2 postings tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment