Tuesday, August 30, 2011

EPIC FAILURE

So to continue with leftovers, I figured I'd use some of the pasta I had left and utilize some of the veggies that were starting to go bad.  I was super excited for the meal until I tasted it.  I don't know if it didn't cook enough or what, it was so yuck.  I also know that I will NEVER leave skin on eggplant again.

However, I figured I'd post it anyway to prove not everything I make is edible.



Ingredients
Leftover pasta
1/2 zucchini
1 yellow squash
1 eggplant
cumin
salt
ancho chilli powder
garlic and herb Ms. Dash-ish type stuff
Low sodium soy sauce
Parm. cheese.



put in a pan with some hot oil and add desired amounts of seasonings. Cook for about 3-5 min.  then add soy sauce.  Cook a few minutes longer.....


 Top with parm. cheese and eat.

Looks yummy, but BLECK! I pulled out every piece of the vegetables and ate the pasta with soy sauce.






Now I'm still hungry, I have to clean up the kitchen and I don't even wanna see anymore pasta for a month!

So try it if you want to, but this will be a never again meal for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment