Saturday, July 28, 2012

Homemade EASY Granola

So there will be no pictures in this post, but if you like Granola, but hate paying out the wazoo for it, I have a simple recipe that makes good granola.  I found it on Pinterest but it's from Shape Magazine  I made 3 batches today.  The second/third batch I cut out some of the peanut butter......  I wanna try playing around with the recipe one day, but I can totally see myself eating a bowl of this for breakfast.

PB Granola
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (creamy)
2 Tbsp Honey
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 cup Old Fashioned oats

Combine PB and honey in bowl and microwave for 20 second.  Mix well.  Then add the cinnamon and vanilla.  Stir in the oats until they are completely covered in the pb/honey mixture.  Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Spread the oats evenly and bake at 325 for 7-8 mins.  Allow to cool completely.  ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment