Sunday, October 23, 2011

Latest epic fail

So a week ago I tried making these eggplant stacks using the eggplant from my garden.  However, they tasted disgusting, so I am wondering if the latest crop of eggplant is yucky, so I'm giving up my eggplant this year. Anyway in order to demonstrate that all my cooking is not edible or yummy here it goes!

Eggplant Stack Fail
1 eggplant
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 jalapeno
flour (seasoned to taste for frying)

First make your egg wash and season your flour


Cut your eggplant into 1/2 inch thick slices.  Then dredge in egg wash and flour







Fry in vegetable oil until desired crispiness.





Take 1 piece of fried eggplant and put in a greased baking dish. Top with cheese.  Add a fried jalapeno (I did this why I frying the eggplant).






Top with another piece of eggplant.

Bake in the oven at 350 til cheese is melted.




Tasted gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment